Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Rock The Block Workshop

I had a very hard time deciding what to do with the collage cubes for a workshop. Thanks to a fellow consultant, I finally came up with an idea. Thank you Susan Daniels!


We will be making a "one sheet wonder" piece of pattern paper using the Rock the Block stamp set for our cubes. This was a total lift from Susan.

The workshop is February 10th if you would like more information, shoot me an email at angiehighland@gmail.com

Moving on.....

We have had 4 snow days in the last 2 weeks. It's not looking good for tomorrow either. Last night it thawed, creating water over ice on the country roads. Now it is snow, rain, sleet mix,temperatures are dropping and the wind is picking up. Which means, the water covered roads are turning into an ice rink.

Tyler is sweating it because he has exams starting Wednesday. They haven't received any study guides, etc. due to no school. Emily is upset because Drama and Volleyball were supposed to start today. No school, no sports. Bummer.

Emily was thrilled when she went for her PE today. She is officially 2 inches taller than me. I saved the sheet that the nurse wrote her vitals on so I could add it to a scrapbook page. Emily told the nurse, "see what I have to put up with". Someday she will thank me. After all, it could be very valuable information. On 1/23/2011 she was officially taller than her mother. Tee Hee. :)

Okay, Rambling again.

Have a great evening and thank you for stopping by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment