Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturday Crop pages

It was so great spending the day with the SOTTS girls yesterday. For those of you that don't know, SOTTS stands for Sisters Of The Traveling Scraps. There are 9 of us that try and get together at least once a month for some scrapbooking fun. We have become very good friends and cherish our time together. I am so grateful for my wonderful SOTTS!

In between the socializing at the crop yesterday, I managed to complete 2 pages. The first I used the Creative Scrappers sketch posted earlier for my jumping off point.


The first page of many celebrating my first great nephew Roman! They live in Hawaii and can't wait to meet him in person. For now, we watch him grow through pictures and facebook updates.


I only took my Cricut, Gypsy, papers and a little bag of embellishments with me. I often do this so I am forced to step out of the box and create with what I have on hand. The Baby banner was made by layering letters from the Storybook cartridge over a scalloped circle from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge on the Gypsy.

My second page for the day was another for the TN vacation album....

The font on this one is from the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge. Yes.... I bought this cartridge just for this page.

Sorry about the Wonky Pictures! Wow! I didn't realize they were that bad until I put them on the blog. I will have to fix that later, but we are off for a beach day now. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment