Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another card from scraps and sneak peak.......

We made it through day 2 with both of us working. Yay! I had to chuckle when I read what Emily posted on facebook yesterday. She said she really likes that both of her parents are working. For breakfast she can eat whatever she want. She had a Pop Tart, Applesauce and Ice Cream. Too Funny! I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon.

I learned to never trust a 15 year old when he says he will get up in 20 minutes. I had to have Tyler's friend that lives a couple houses away come over and joust him out of bed. I knew as I was frantically calling and no hello at the other end of the line, he didn't get up in 20 minutes. Lesson learned.... make sure he is standing on two legs before I leave.

Both kids have completed their chore list each day without a problem. Amazing what a little cash bribery will do. I haven't gotten any calls with them yelling at each other, its not fair, blah, blah, blah. Hoping for another smooth transition today:).

Onward to my latest creation....
A fun card using some more scraps on my desk from the last layout. I used the June SOTM set Chairs To You. If you were lucky enough to get this set, the little chairs are fun to color in with the Copics. So cute!

Another little tease for you.....
This new Close To My Heart stamp set is surely one of my favorites in the new book. There are so many lettering possibilities here! 2 full fonts plus little circles to customize them. This will be a fun one for subtitles on pages. A must have!

Have a happy Wednesday!
Angie

2 comments: