Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

An oldie but goodie....

I picked up this layout from The Scrapbook Nook in Ludington on Saturday. I had made this as a Design Team project a few months ago. I believe the papers are Sassafrass Lass??? It is hard to believe this little munchkin is now 3, has a little sister, and another sister on the way.

The past few days, I have been working on putting together cards and projects that I had leftover from workshops. 100 of the new Close To My Heart catalog / idea book was delivered to my house on Saturday. I am beyond thrilled with it! I will be posting daily sneak peeks here on the blog until it goes live to customers on August 1st. So be sure and check back for a peek or two:).

The biggest news of all!!!!!!!! We have a new exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge. I have been wanting this so badly. Cricut and Acrylic stamps! The perfect combination!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment