Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wow! What a change in pace

This page is all about our hike down the mountain. I used a sketch from a Scrapbook Generation Sketch book. Love these!

pg.1

The clouds are stamped with a stamp from the CTMH Around The Block set(D1377), pink photo corners stamped with a corner stamp in the CTMH Delightful Things set(D1369), Title stamped with CTMH posterboard alphabet(E1014) then I dabbed some liquid glass on the dots of the pattern paper. Hard to see in the picture. The circle border is punched with a EK success border punch.

pg.2

Title circle cut out with a Spellbinders die, then used a circle block buddy to stamp the letters from CTMH Pennant Alphabet set(E1018) in a perfect circle.

close up......

The tree is one of my favorite tree stamps. So versatile! It is from the CTMH Grown with love set(D1372). I then covered the leaves in liquid glass to make them look shiny and wet. I put some small pieces of foam under some of the leaves to give the tree some dimension.

2 pages together...


A lot of cutting, inking and detailing went into this one. I need to journal yet, my least favorite part!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout I noticed the Basic Grey Lemonade paper, I would have never thought to use that for a nature layout thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete