Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gales Pond

There is never a dull moment with these two in tow. I took Emily and her BFF Kylee to Gales Pond for a little outdoor adventure before the rain rolled in. They even let me snap a few pictures. There are number markers along the trail. Emily and I had Kylee convinced we were walking 19 miles. She said "are you sure these are miles, they seem pretty short"! Then we told her they were mouse miles. We even seen a beaver, sure glad we didn't see any snakes. I am not usually one to venture in the woods without Zane by my side.





We took several pics, these just happen to be the ones I started Editing. I am really trying to learn my way around Photoshop Elements. Very slow going so far. Thank goodness for youtube or I would be forever lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment