Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

A wonderful workshop night.

A big shout out to my peeps who weathered the storm and came to the believe workshop tonight. We had a fun time putting together the 6 pages that I shared a few days ago. Thank you! I always enjoy our monthly workshop nights.

I wanted to share the card we made at a home gathering last Monday. I wanted to show the ladies how to do heat embossing, so we embossed the winter berries with CTMH Cranberry embossing powder. With Valentines day creeping up on us, this little gem will make someone's day.


The card base is one of the card shapes on the AP cartridge. Even after having this cartridge for 6 months, I have barely touched the surface of what it can do.

Oh yeah, it is a good think I didn't change the time on my blog yet. Technically I missed the deadline for posting today, but since I haven't been to bed yet and the date still says 1/14 in blogger world I am still on track! Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment