Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Believe Workshop

January's workshop night we will be making these pages. I really like the Sky and Sweet Leaf color combination in these papers. This workshop we will be using The Believe Level 2 paper packet and Believe Stickease. I added 4 pieces of White Daisy Cardstock for photo mats and one page background. Two of the designs are the ones shown on the back of the Stickease and the 3rd is from the Levitate sketch in the Magic How To Book.




Only the 3rd page uses stamping for the accents. I used images from the October Stamp Of The Month set Holiday Magic. Even after finishing the 3 pages I still had a good amount of pattern paper left for more projects. I hope to get pictures printed this weekend so I can add them during the workshop.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the work shop hope I ordered the right size pics.

    ReplyDelete