Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Heart2Heart and Mojo Monday challenge

Whipped this card up today for a couple of challenges. The Mojo Monday blog has a new sketch every Monday. Great inspiration! The challenge on the Heart2Heart blog was to use the colors Amethyst, Crystal Blue, and throw in some glitter.


I am normally not a purple person, so this was a nice challenge to mix it up a bit. The surface of the the Amethyst paper is covered in prisma glitter. Note to self....this stuff is messy, be more careful next time. I now have glitter everywhere and am pretty sure my shoes will be sparkling while I walk for a while.

Emily is always in need of fun birthday cards for her friends, she is thrilled with this one :)

Off to totally blow the diet today. We are having big juicy hamburgers and homemade fries for dinner. I will likely throw in some cauliflower or something to balance things out. YUM! Love burgers on toasted buns with all the fixings!

10 comments:

  1. Love the mix of elements on your card. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    Allisa-DT
    http://rockymtnpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN card! I like all the little things you did. It added a lot of visual interest to the card and I found myself appreciating it for some time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that glitter! I especially like how you outlined fun with the black pen. It really pops. Thanks for joining the H2H color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, looove all of that glitter!!!!!!!!!!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect girl birthday card! Lots of glitter and purple! Thanks for sharing your art and joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I like the lace and glitter. Tracing the word "fun" in black really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUNN combination of geometric stamps and dainty lace / crocheted flower! I like how the FUN pops with the dark edging. Thanks for playing H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this card! It is very fun and pretty!

    ReplyDelete