Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Smile.......

So sometimes you have to counteract bad photos with a great page. I should have known better than to leave Zane in charge of taking pictures during Emily's dance recital. I grouped them in a 5 x 7 collage so they were smaller prints. This helped with the focus a bit, but as you can see they still have lots of "movement".


This page was from a workshop example that I just added the pictures to. Somewhere in our travels, we saved the information from the song the girls danced to. "Somewhere", the key word here, hence the empty journaling lines. The papers are from the retired Wings collection. So sad to see these papers go, one of my all time favorites! The stamped flowers are all from the Dreams Come True set. I hope to see this one stay around past January 31st. Even though the set is not featured in the current book, it is still available to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment