Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lots and Lots of pages!

Hold onto your seats Ladies and Gentlemen! It is a blog update! I have been busy adding pictures to all the example pages from various workshops and home gatherings. It feels so good to have pictures added to them. There are a few pages that need dates or journaling added, only because I didn't have the information available at the recent crop I attended. Over the next several days, I will be posting them here on the a scrapper blog. So check back daily for a little creative inspiration!

Today's page features little Roman! Roman is my only Great Nephew, he lives in Hawaii, so we watch him grow through photographs. His mom Stacey takes some amazing pictures, don't you think! Here he is 5 months old, he looks a lot like his daddy did when he was a baby. I can't wait to meet him in person when they come home for Christmas!



I used papers from the Close To My Heart Elemental line. The tag, stars, and flourishes, and border are all cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. On the left hand side of the page, I used a pocket to hold some extra photos of sweet little Roman. This is a quick way to put extra's in your book without doing another layout for the same event.

Thanks for looking, and be sure to stop by tomorrow!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment