Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beautiful You

Last night I was all excited to do some of the VSBN challenges over at splitcoaststampers. I worked my butt off to finish this layout in under 2 hours, and had it all set to upload under the sandwich challenge. Yup, I did a challenge that was due last month. I guess I need to take my own advise and read things through a little better before jumping on the bandwagon. Oh well, another page is done and I had a great time wrapping my page around a sandwich theme. Do you think it resembles a Turkey sandwich???

The thin borders represent the thin bread. The star of the sandwich is the Turkey or in this case Emily. The lace ribbon is the mayo.

The butterflies represent the lettuce, tomato, and cheese. They are from the Fill in the blank set. Which I LOVE!!! I just received this set, so I am sure you will be seeing more of it in the near future.

Are you seeing the sandwich yet????

Ok, now off to check out the correct challenges for this month. We have a busy weekend planned, so am not sure how I will squeeze them in, but I am going to try!

1 comment: