Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Using up some scraps....

I was looking through my stash and found some new inspiration.... Normally I always use cardstock for my page base. Over the weekend I decided to use patterned paper. When I pulled out this piece I knew it was perfect for Emilys Jazz class recital picture. The stars are chipboard with the pixie stix glitter on them. To adhere the glitter I used CTMH liquid glass. This was my first time using the liguid glass but can already tell it will be a new staple in my tool box. Love it! The glitter is staying on perfectly!

Photobucket

The next page I did over the weekend was from Tylers first Christmas band concert. The border at the top is one of the Bazzill basics borders. I used CTMH Hemp to "hang" the ornaments from the border. The ornaments were stamped with the CTMH Holiday Trinkets stamp set using the second generation stamping technique, I then covered them spiced them up a bit with some stickles.

Photobucket

My last page from the weekend was from basketball 2007. The patterned paper is from American crafts Junior line. This line is great for sport pictures, especially since our colors are Red / White. The photo corners are from the CTMH stamp set Delightful things, letters CTMH Posterboard. Very versatile letters, the stitching is actually stamped with another stamp. You can do so many things with these letters.

Photobucket

I have been really trying to catch up on Tyler and Emily's sport / school albums. Normally I jump from one thing to another, whatever mood I am in. Since Tyler will be starting high school next year I am trying to put more effort into these albums so I am not frantically throwing them together their senior year.

Tomorrow night my friend Heather is coming over for a "play date".... I am super excited. She is new to CTMH products, and has a very unique style. I really think we will learn alot from one another. She has a very vintage / shabby chic style. I can't wait to learn some new techniques together. I should have some more scrappy goodness to share soon!

If you see any CTMH products you would like more information on, let me know! Novemeber is almost over, but there is still time to catch the Stampaganza special. Buy 2 stamp sets, get 1 free up to $22.95. Awesome deal and boy does my checkbook reflect it. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment