Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Stock Your Stash Card Workshop


Spring into Summer with this 50 card workshop kit
only available until May 31st or until the Dotty For You paper packet sells out, whichever happens first.

Depending on the option you choose, you will have nearly everything except basic tools to make 50 cards including envelopes.

There are 16 designs - 3 cards each, and 2 bonus surprise cards revealed when you receive your workshop guide.  That's only $1.30 a card, plus you will have left over paper and 3 stamp sets for other projects.
The workshop guide is full color, includes cutting diagrams for each paper, layout sketch and picture for each card, and assembly instructions. The cards are all 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 What you get with the Main kit - $65.00
    There are 2 options for your workshop guide.  
    • Email - within 3 days of purchasing your workshop I will email you the full guide in Pdf. format
    • Hard Copy - If you would like me to print and mail you a color copy, the cost is just $3 to cover printing and postage. 
     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Main Kit + Ink Add on - $99.00

     

    The colors of the Paradise twine match perfectly with the Dotty For You papers.  Use the twine to add a little extra flair to your cards. 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The Whole Kit and Caboodle - $188.00

    Tired of hand cutting your stamped images?  Many of the Close To My Heart stamp sets coordinate with the Art Philosophy cartridge, including the Hooray Bouquet set used in the cards.



    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Consultant option - $21.00

    This option is only available to Close To My Heart Consultants.  You will receive the 50 pack of card bases and envelopes and workshop guide.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Get Your Kit




    Dotty for You Card Kit with Email Guide







    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


    FAQ

    How will I receive my supplies? - The items will be shipped directly to you from Close To My Heart.  To save on shipping and keep your cost down, they will be shipped by Fed Ex Smart post.  Depending on where you live, it generally takes 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.

    I already have some of the supplies, can I substitute items? - No problem!  You are welcome to swap out an item for another item that is the same price.  Just browse the idea book on my Close To My Heart website, and include a message with your payment indicating which items you would like to swap out. 

    I would like to order additional items, can I do this and get the card kit? - Absolutely!  Just send me an email at angiehighland@gmail.com with what items you would like and I will send you an updated total.  You can also order the above items on my CTMH website and email me with the email or address you would like your guide sent to. (You will not be able to get the free ink pads or baker's twine unless I place the order).

    I am in the Hostess club, can I purchase the kit for my purchase this month? - Of course! Any purchase of $20 meets the minimum you need to move up on the list. 

    I received my kit and have a question, what do I do? - Just send me an email and I will answer any questions you have. 

    I am a consultant, can I use the designs / guides for my own workshop? - Yes, all I ask is that you give proper credit and limit the guides you hand out to 1 per person who purchases your workshop. 

    I do not live in the United States, can I purchase the card kit? - Sorry, I am unable to have the items shipped outside of the United States.  

    How do I know when my item has shipped? - You will receive an email with the tracking information.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment