Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finally a page

Thank you for being patient while I had to take a break from the blog. I haven't forgot about the blog candy for February and will be drawing a winner tomorrow. I am going to have Emily help me make the drawing slips and do the drawing. She likes to do the drawings for me and I am happy to have her help.

I finally was able to squeeze in a little scrappy time this past weekend. Of course, I printed off a slew of challenges to take with me and went to work. I did manage to make a dent in the pile, but have several more on my to do list for this weekend. Yay! It looks like I finally have a nice little pile of artwork to share with you over the next few days.

This page of sweet little Hazel was inspired by the Imaginisce sketch contest over on the page maps blog. If you have never checked out the page maps blog, it is surely worth your time. www.pagemaps.com is the place to go.


I used papers from the Close To My Heart Lucy line. Love the pinks and greens in this set. Perfect for girl or Easter pages.


The doily and border were cut with the AP cartridge then edged with a little stickle bling. The stamped doily image and the quote in the bottom right hand corner are from the Beautiful Friendship set (B1400).

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening :).

2 comments: