Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baseball Layout

With Tyler graduating in just over 2 years, I REALLY need to get to work on his school albums. When I found this sketch challenge on the get picky blog , I instantly thought "BASEBALL". Love when that happens :).

The original sketch......

My take.....

For the background I used a retired piece of pattern paper from the Sweetheart collection. I used a 5 x 7 photo collage, added a little fake stitching, and cricut letters from the Street Sign cartridge. A super easy and quick page.

Another one checked off the to - do list.

We have had a pretty mild weekend at the Highland house. Well, if you count 3 extra 12 year old girls here for the better part of the weekend mild. HA! Only 2 words to describe that situation..... Loud and Giggly! Which would be why Tyler quickly found a friend to spend the night with. As soon as he heard Emily was having 3 friends over, he was quick to act on getting away from the giggling girls. Can't say that I blame him :)

You can find the get picky blog at www.getpicky.blogspot.com . For some reason, I cannot seem to figure out how to put a darn link on here. If someone could tell me, I would surely appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. You're right, the sketch does go SO well with the baseball theme! Love how many photos you've used in the collage, that look great...and I also really love the cool changes in size you've done with the lettering, it really adds great interest and shaping and flow to this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! The baseball theme goes sooo well with this sketch! And I totally love the amount of photos you have used and the use of the banners with the title work is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! I love all of those photos!! Thanks for playing along with us..x

    ReplyDelete