Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th!

We have had a great holiday weekend so far. My nephew Chris and his fiance Tina came down Friday night. We had a bonfire in the backyard, complete with roasted hotdogs, smores, and macaroni salad. Saturday, we headed to Silver Lake for a little beach action. Oh my, I am sooooo out of shape! Climbing them dunes was very, very tough!

Chris put it nicely, when he said "Everytime we go to the beach with Tyler, he always gets buried". Just goes to show at 15 he is still at it!
Then Tina was a little Creative.....
Zane had to get in on the action....

With all the summertime fun we have been having, I did manage a few layouts over the past few evenings. Back to Vacation pictures.......
Stamp sets used... Sophia WOTG set for the bird, and Wings for the butterfly.

One of my favorite stamping techniques is using a couple different colors on the image. You can easily do this by sponging the ink colors onto the stamp, instead of inking the stamp up directly on the ink pad.

I have a couple more to post, but need to get making the Jello Shots for our evening cookout at the grandparents. I will try and post them a little later today. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment