Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pure Michigan

Today was a crazy day. We unloaded and brought the file cabinet downstairs. Wow! I knew I have saved a lot of school papers, book reports, etc. that Tyler and Emily have done through the years. It wasn't until I seen it all laid out on the table, did I realize just how much. It is going to take a few hours to trim it down a bit. Then we headed out for some new tires. There went my scrapping budget for a few months. Oh well, I REALLY needed them!

Tyler and I found some cream filled cookies for the dogs. They are now setting on the counter. We will see if any of the neighborhood kids sneak a treat!

One of the "Pure Michigan" commercials came on TV last night and provided the inspiration for this page. I am always scrapbooking pages about places we go, people we see, but have never made a page about the wonderful state we live in. After our busy day today, I finished up the page I started last night.

I used the Bless This Nest, Jubilation, and Miracle stamp sets for the stamped details.

While editing my picture of the layout, I seen these great quotes Emily has added to some pictures. I LOVE THEM! I thought I would share with you what miss Emily has been up to today while Tyler and I were getting tires put on the car.




No comments:

Post a Comment