Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chore Board

Yes.... I have been a very bad blogger this week. Things have been a little hectic adjusting to our new routines.

Two things I have figured out.
1. I am not cut out for housework. Figured this one out last night cleaning the shower, apparently when you are 50 lbs overweight and standing on the edge of the tub, you fall. Lesson learned.
2. Wow! Do dogs shed! I have been a tad obsessive about sweeping the floors since I noticed how much dog hair collects in a mere 24 hours. Zane use to do this one. I had no idea!

In my effort to make my kids accountable for the chore money they are earning. I made up this cute dry erase board to list their daily chores each morning. Looks much cuter than a piece of paper on the counter :).


I used triangles of each of the new CTMH papers for the photo mat then added some faux stitching to make it look like a quilt.


The title letters are from the new CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. The chipboard pennants come with the cartridge bundle. I feel like I need to paint the frame for a more country or vintage feel. Maybe another day. For now it works.

Have a great day!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment