Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

getting excited!

I have decided to take the plunge and become a CTMH consultant. I love sharing my creativity with others and could use the cash to support my hobby! I have been brainstorming some ideas for a open house, getting the word out, and getting some workshops rolling. I think I have come up with some fun ideas! Now, I just need to wait until my consultant kit comes so I can get creative and get the ball rolling!

Septembers SOTM is awesome! I can't wait until it is released. They also have a great deal for the month. If you purchase $60 in stamp sets you get a celebration card kit free ($39.95 value). The stamp set that comes with the kit is great for birthdays!

I am determined to recruit some new scrapbookers / cardmakers into this awesome hobby. I think alot of people feel they are "not creative", you don't need to be. Scrapbooking can be as simple or as detailed as you want it to be. The important thing is that you are happy with your creations. I look back at my albums from 6 or 8 years ago, and love reading the stories, reliving the memories. This is what scrapbooking is about. Plus, it is a whole lot of fun, especially when you have some great friends like I do to create with on Friday night! Love this hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment