Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

goals...

A couple of goals I set today. The first is to lose 20 lbs by Thanksgiving. that is about 1 lb a week. I have never had to really diet before. I guess age is catching up with me, lately everytime I step on a scale I am up a couple more lbs. I can sure feel it as well. My second goal for the day is to walk the dogs everyday. Everyday that I am home between daylight hours that is. The dogs need it, and it will help me lose weight as well.

I entered for my very first online design team. I am so excited. I really, really hope I win. I am on the design team for a LSS as well, but the demands are quite low. I really like to win the one over at www.scrap-room.com . I have been getting their kits for almost 2 years now, and absolutely love them. Every month Tammy puts together an awesome set of goodies.

Not much else going on around here today. The house is pretty quiet without Tyler and Emily running around. Sure does make you think what it will be like when they move out. I don't think I will ever be ready for that transition.

Now, I am off to finish cleaning / organizing my scraproom. About every 6 months or see, it needs a good going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment