Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Missed the deadline :(

oops! Looking through my stash of layouts to post, I realized I missed the deadline on this one for the Basic Grey sketch challenge.  Due 10/14, cough, cough.......  Wow! I wasn't even close :)


I pulled out some Dotty For You papers from a few months ago.  The background cardstock was sanded, inked, and stamped to add a little texture. Of course I had to add some faux stitching and pen work.

Products used (all ctmh unless otherwise noted)
Ink: Topiary, Sweet Leaf
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf, Black, White Daisy
Pattern Paper: Dotty For You
Stamp Sets: Artiste bundle set, Little reminder (retired)
Artiste CTMH cricut cartridge
Other: Black Sharpie, CTMH stitching ruler, Sandpaper, cardboard for distressing texture
Alphabet stickers : Prima

We have the first band concert of the year tonight and off to get a sports PE for Emily today.  Cheerleading is starting soon.  This is a first for her, unless you count the one football season when she was 5.  I think this is the only sport she has yet to try, always up for something new, that girl!

Tyler has a girlfriend...... EEEEK!!!  She was over Saturday and Sunday for the better part of the day.  We nearly made her leave when she was rooting for Michigan State during the Michigan / State game Saturday.  By the end of the game, I was actually rooting for State with her.  She and Tyler had a haircut bet riding on the game.  If State won, she was going to give him a haircut.  But, Michigan prevailed with 18 seconds left.

Happy Crafting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment