Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

July Workshop Projects sneak peek

I finished up the pages for the Lucy option for July's workshop.  I used the Workshop On The Go layouts for inspiration, but added my own twist on them to fill in some of the white space.  There is lots of Cricut AP cutting on these layouts. Here is a little sneak peek.....


I will have the pages available in person at our workshop on the 15th.  If you would like to do this workshop from afar, the details will be added to the Kits tab soon. 

Now I have to take a minute to brag.  I am so proud of Emily!!!  She received her Argument Essay back today and she was the only student in the entire 7th. grade to get a 100%.  Her teacher asked her if she could keep a copy and use it for the example next year.  The topic she chose was school uniforms, very interesting statistics and studies out there on this topic. 

I Hope to be back tomorrow with a peek at the second Lucy layout. 

1 comment: