Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ballet page

Phew! What a crazy couple of weeks has been. As much as I love being a busy mom I am sure glad life is resuming to normal. Emily had her 8th dance recital last weekend! By the end of Saturday I was soooo ready to play with some paper. It had been nearly 2 weeks since I have been able to create something "for me". I don't know about the rest of you, but I tend to get a little cranky when I don't have time to create. This hobby is such a stress reliever for me.

I decided to take a break from the vacation pictures and do a layout with the fresh new dance pictures we received at Friday's recital.


Papers are CTMH sweetheart and title is CTMH Pennant alphabet. I love this set! My favorite thing about alphabet stamps..... the ability to change the look of the letters quickly and easily. The photo corners are from the stamp set that comes with the Lucky Workshop On the Go kit.



I am anxiously waiting to have some Fanfare paper in my hands for the Jazz layout... Hurry Fed Ex! Until then it is back to vacation pictures. 12 more pages! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Emily took the page to school today to show her teacher. Looks like the floss came a little loose, better fix that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page love the colors, love the subject!
    Scrappin with friends like you is a big stress reliever. We've been scrappin for about 10 years together. I've enjoyed it so much and made many friends along the way. Thanks for your creative advice along the way! SOTTS forever!

    ReplyDelete